The "Informatics" pathway
The Informatics education pathway comprises an undergraduate degree in Mathematics, curriculum in Informatics. Students who attain all the necessary credits at Cattolica are eligible to access a graduate degree programme in Informatics.
Specifically the three-year degree in Mathematics, curriculum in Informatics graduates acquire the following:
- computational thinking and IT project implementation;
- familiarity with the use of internet application technologies, including cloud computing;
- ability to analyse complex multidisciplinary problems and solve problems through IT use;
- data analysis skills in the Data Science sector;
- big data processing skills;
- business acumen through connections with the services sector;
- methodological ability to proactively and continuously update and operate in the rapidly developing IT sector.